This software creates a TCP server and listens for connections on the programmed port. It is designed to receive XML data pushed from one or a number of MeshNet Controllers and OW-SERVERs. To operate, the MeshNet Controller and / or OW-SERVER must be programmed correctly, and the software must be running.
Articles in this section
- Reading XML data from a MeshNet Controller using C#
- Locating MeshNet Controllers on the Network using Python 3.3.0
- Reading XML Data from a MeshNet Controller using Python 3.3.0
- Receiving XML Data from the MeshNet Controller sent via HTTP POST using Java
- Writing to MeshNet Wireless Sensors using Java
- Reading XML Data from a MeshNet Controller using Java