- Initial release to production (for v2)
- Production USB function did not work due to bootloader not turning USB on
- Finialized product types EDS0090, 91, 92
- Added code to pull reset line low to WiFi module at power up, stack only pulls it hi, so if no pull-down resistor, no reset.
- Removed ending comma in JSON packet for EDS find
- Added version number to product types EDS0090, 91, 92
- First release of OW Server WiFi.
- Changed text on mpfsupload page from "MPFS Upload" to "Firmware Support Data Upload".
- Changed text on mpfsupload successful to remove "MPFS".
- Changed to bootloader v1.03, which added a delay after enabling writing to allow low voltage detection to start up.
- Changed BANNER from "Ethernet to 1-Wire Interface" to Wifi.
- Corrected firmware update bug preventing firmware upgrades for 1.03 and older versions.
- Removed the SSID drop down box on the WiFi programming page, fixing problems when it was used to select the SSID. This also caused the WiFi config web page to load faster.
- Changed all references to 1-Wire to have a capital W and other textual changes
- Modified WiFi reset to factory default of EDSWIFI and AdHoc to include resetting the AppConfig parameters to defaults. This fixed a problem where the WiFi default did not go to 169.254.1.1 when the AppConfig IP address was something else.
- For the DS2438, added a check when writing the status/configuration register to verify that the AD bit (which is EEPROM) was written to the scratch pad correctly
- Added delay to DS2438 so it is polled no faster than 2 seconds to reduce the number of writes to the status EEPROM register
- Added the DS28EA00
- Implemented graphing web pages
- Removed Peak values for 0-10v and 4-20mA sensors.
- Changed WiFi password and SSID filters to permit spaces
- Added product type EDS0050
- In webpage device.htm changed textContent to text on lines 173 & 177
- Modified web pages for WiFi programming
- Made modifications for firmware to be used with SPI flash bootloader.
- Fixed issue with USB drive causing a crash. Old linker load file did not initialize function pointers (in USBTask.c line 31), upgraded compiler and associated linker files.
- Fixed issue with USB drive not working on Mac 10.8. See:
- Fixed DS2438 humidity calculation problem when temperature went negative, temperature value was BYTE, not character
- Made changes in tcp.c, search for TCP_BUG_FIX. This fixed a sequence number problem where the stack would send packets with the wrong sequence number.
- Began lock order feature.
- Removed the WiFi auto reset feature where, if it was the first connect and it did not connect to the access point within 1.5 minutes it reverted to the WiFi factory defaults.
- Changed how WiFi reports the security type. Previously it reported as set. What happened is, if the security was set to a 'passphrase', after the stack calculated the resulting key it changed the type to 'key'. If the customer then tried to reprogram the WiFi settings they may not see that they have to reenter the security type.
- Changed appearance of 'Save' button in the configuration web pages to make it more visible.
- Removed references to WiFi auto reset on WiFi config web page
- Changes made to OEM version
- Changed appearance of english | metric text. Now selected one is bold, other is not, both are black
- Made 'Save' button in forms show as a button instead of text by removing reference to 'input' in dcmegamenu.css, second line
- Added code to keep get parameters in URL line of browser for gettag.txt
- Removed Lock XML Order menu item for release of OEM firmware
- Changed app config default byte back to 0x60, it was changed in 1.21 for the WiFi changes but was not needed and caused settings to be lost on upgrade
- Fixed devices.htm page, when all devices were removed and reinserted an extra space appeared after the system information. This happened each time so after many removal / insertion cycles the gap became large.
- Changed devices.htm to support IE10, which now works like other browsers. It still does not support the write button
- Upgraded TCPIP stack
- Added WiFi module 802.11g
- Added these types to the index.htm page so they display value: EDS0064, EDS0065, EDS0066, EDS0067
- Fixed issue in SNMP where variables were not reported correctly
- Changed the format for the URL for TCP Access, originally a protocol was required, such as "HTTP://", but there is no protocol, it is only a TCP socket. Now a protocol must not be entered, so a correct entry is now "192.168.1.40:8080". If a protocol is entered the URL will be rejected.
- Causes factory reset upon update.
- Modified float type output to use the 'float' column in the device table to determine number of digits to print after decimal point.
- Added code in WiFi stack that fixes ARP issues in old WiFi module (non-G module)
- Causes factory reset during update
- Added HTTP GET search for specific device information. URL is: "gettag.txt", options to select device are: "rom=" or "offset=", up to 4 tags may berequested: "tag1=", "tag2=", "tag3=", "tag4=". Optionally including "title=1" in the header will print text before each item.
- Finished Lock XML order feature.
- Changed how device tables are laid out. Previously the common information for each device (ROMId, Health, etc) was not in the device table. Now it is, this was done to support the HTTP GET feature above.
- Moved some socket memory to PIC ram for WiFi
- decreased number of 1-wire devices to 23 (provides 23 plus 1 for system parameters)
- Changed socket memory to 16384 bytes, was 18000. Provides more working ram speeding up responses
- Fixed issue with SNMP where locked devices that were not connected did not show up. Devices are not validated by health and lock.
- Added system parameters to SNMP.
- Made textual changes to programming web pages and menu to remove reference to XML in Lock Order feature. Added notes to SNMP configuration page.
- Reduced sockets to 24, more memory was required for UDP to work
- Modified script routine to handle all XML output, including HTTP requests.
- Modified script routine to supply CSV data in addition to XML.
- Made system information a device, like an OW device. Offset is always 0. Added 1 to number of devices so same number is supported. Now gettag.txt will retrieve system information using an offset of 0 or ROMId of 0x0000000000000000. XML format of system information was not modified.
- Modified HTTP GET search .csv version.
URL is: "gettag.csv", options to select device are: "romid=" or "offset=", up to 10 tags may be requested, all called "tag". Optionally including "title=0" in the header will remove the title line (first line). Data is returned as a comma separated string. System information is now at offset 0 and at ROM ID = 0000000000000000. If the "romid=" and "offset=" are removed, then data will be returned from all devices that have at least one of the tags. If a device does not have a tag, a place holder comma is inserted. Tags do not have to be used in order. Tag names are not case sensitive. The GET request should have less than 500 chars.
- Created HTTP GET search for xml. URL is: "gettag.xml", options are: "romid=" or "offset=", up to 10 tags may be requested, all called "tag". System information is available at ROMId of 0x0000000000000000 or offset of 0. If the "romid=" and "offset=" are removed, then data will be returned from all devices that have at least one of the tags. Tag names are not case sensitive. Including "title=0" will remove the XML namespace and attributes. The GET request should have less than 500 chars.
- Added to Network Configuration page ability to configure HTTPS port, require HTTPS for authorization and require name / password for all pages.
- Added system configuration page Telnet, which allows customer to turn off telnet and select the port.
- Added system configuration page SNMP, which allows SNMP to be turned off, program agent and trap ports and program read and write communities.
- Added SNTP client and Date/Time field to XML output at end of system device. Added configuration page to set time server and time zone offset.
- Added to post client. The POST header can now be removed, data can be sent as XML or CSV and data can be filtered in the same way as described above.
- Added ability to program 1-wire loop delay in 1-wire Interface webpage. Data is in seconds, up to 3 digits. Delay is applied between loops, so total loop time is this delay plus time it takes to search and read ow devices.
- Added TCP client feature. OW Server opens a TCP socket to a server at the programmed address, if it closes it is reopened. There is an option to require the connection to be SSL. Commands are sent to the OW Server using GET format. Supported functions:
- wrowval.htm: Write one wire value. Command format is "wrowval?rom=X&variable=Y&value=Z" where X is the ROM Id, Y is the variable name as read on the XML output and Z is the new value to write. Alternatively "offset=W" can be used instead of "romid=X", where W is the offset number of the device of interest.
- gettag.xml & gettag.csv: Read selected data as described above.
- wrowcmd.txt: This command places the interface into the low level 1-wire command mode. There is no data. Once sent, the OW Server will respond the same as the 1-wire command mode. As with the original command mode, no commands after 30 seconds will exit the mode.
- Changed appconfig saved byte to 0x61 to force factory defaults on upgrade. The addition of HTTPS port, etc. caused the name / password data to be invalid.
- Changed postclientapp saved byte to 0x63 to force factory defaults on upgrade to initialize the new fields.
- Changed owinterface saved byte to 0x62 to force factory defualts on upgrade to initialize the new field.
- On SNMP configuration web page (cfgsnmp.htm), changed "Write Community:" to "Read + Write Community:"
- Fixed issue where if the post client configuration had the first tag empty and the output was CSV, the header would have a leading comma
- Added date / time field to details (devices.htm) web page
- Changed release version of WiFi G number of devices from 15 to 22.
- Fixed bug with password configuration via USB interface.
- Modified DNS_TIMEOUT to 10 seconds
- Made corrections to OW-IO-DIO8 page
- Modified EDS0050.HTML
- Added "Unknown" device type. This provides the ROM ID of a nonsupported connected 1-Wire device
- Modified how the DS2438 is read which extends the life of the DS2438.
- Made corrections to the OW-IO-DIO8 XML and SNMP outputs.
- Removed unnecessary (2 second) delay in reading the DS2438.
- Modified XML header for EDS0082 to display the correct description.
- Modified to check for an error when a DNS lookup failed.
- Modified to check for UDP errors when waiting for the socket, when an error occurs, SNTP waits 10 min and tries again.
- Changed webpage default units from English to Metric.
- Added MAC address to USB file CONFIG.TXT. The MAC address cannot be modified.
- Variable dwSNTPSeconds was set to 0 at power up, it is now set to Dec 2001, this fixed an issue where gmtime would give bad chars.
- Removed spaces in folder names and replaced them with underscores which removed the errors on project load.
- Removed dashes in project configuration names which removed warnings on compile.
- Added setting sector size to MDD_IntFlash_MediaInitialize routine.
- Added private label type USERDEFINEDNAME which allows separating the PRODNAME. Now the product name used for firmware upload can be separate from the default programmable product name.
- Added support for new flash chip. Backward compatibility for the old chip was maintained.
- Fixed issue where WiFi configuration via USB sometimes did not work after the first
- Added text on Lock Order webpage (locfg.htm) that states if the feature is
ENABLED or DISABLED.
- Fixed issue where WiFi configuration via USB on a MAC.
- Modified WiFi configuration page to improve Safari support.